To maximise your holiday time, we will complete the theory and pool components in Singapore and focus on depth and recreational dives overseas.
This course is for those who are interested in improving their freediving techniques for longer breath holds. You will learn how to train the body for freediving and all the skills and knowledge needed to dive comfortably up to 24-30 meters, as well as hold your breath beyond two and a half minutes.
You will cover more advanced theories of freediving to help you understand the physiology and techniques behind diving deeper. Topics include breathe-up modifications, improvement of Frenzel equalization, introduction to the dolphin kick and much more.
On the successful completion of the course, you will receive a Molchanovs Wave 2 certification (equivalent to AIDA 3, SSI Level 2, PADI Advanced Freediver)*.* **Molchanovs Wave 1 certification (or equivalent - AIDA 2, SSI Level 1, PADI Freediver) is prerequisite for this course.
- At your own time, before 20 April 2019 - Go through materials and complete exam online
- 20 Apr 2019 - 3-4pm Discussion on material and techniques, 4-6pm Pool session
- 23 Apr 2019 - 7-9pm Pool session
- 26 Apr - 1 May 2019 - Trip and open water dives (4 included, additional training dives can be done at $55 per session.)
Requirements to pass the Wave 2 course:
- STA: 2’30”
- DYN: 55m
- DNF: 35m
- FIM/CWT: 24-30m
- CNF: 15m
- Freefall for last 5m of dive
- Rescues at 15+m
For more information on the Wave 2 course, please CLICK HERE!