Molchanovs CORE Silicone Fins
Designed for comfort, proper technique, and efficiency, for freedivers who want to train hard and travel light. The perfect fins to help develop and perfect symmetrical kicking technique, inspired by the design of the CB2 Carbon.
The CORE Silicone Bifins uses a special grade of silicone, ensuring a comfortable fit and efficient operation in any water temperature. The unique design is inspired by the CB2 Carbon: the blade shape, foot pocket, arch support, and the open heel. All were created to provide the highest level of efficiency with minimal effort, whether they are used for distance in the pool or for depth in open water.
The CORE Silicone Bifins material is hypoallergenic and UV-resistant with the Molchanovs minimalistic design. They are able to accommodate both narrow and wide feet due to the flexibility of the silicone. The arch support keeps feet in the optimal position during kick cycles to provide maximum efficiency, while the open-heel design is anatomically designed for a comfortable fit. The blade features eight stabilizing rails with a specific curvature profile and stiffness distribution, making the CORE Silicone Bifins more efficient with the least amount of effort.
Choose the fin size according to your shoe size. Fins will arrive in Singapore in June/July.
Details and Materials
- Hypoallergenic and UV-resistant silicone
- Designed for all water temperatures
- Can withstand -30°C temperatures without deforming
- Arch support maintains correct position of the foot during the kick stroke for maximum efficiency
- Open-heel foot pocket provides the optimal foot position for swimming
- Anatomical shape of the back strap designed for better fit over the Achilles tendon and offer maximum support
- Eight blade rails with specific curvature profile and stiffness distribution similar to the CB2, making them more efficient and stable with the least amount of effort
- Molchanovs minimalistic design
- Total Length: 58cm / 22.8in (depending on foot pocket size)
- Blade Length: 30cm / 11.8in (from the angle of the blade to the tip)
- Blade Width: 20cm / 7.9in
- Weight (one pair of fins): 1.6-1.8kg (3.5-4lb)
- Colors: Black, Blue, White