Garmin Descent MK2
- QUALITY BY DESIGN - Advanced, watch-style dive computer with 1.4” color sunlight-readable display (36% larger than the previous model) in an elegant yet rugged design.
- MULTIPLE DIVE MODES - Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed circuit rebreather; customize to or add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
- GPS AND ABC SENSORS - GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO support allows you to mark your surface entry and exit points; also includes ABC sensors with an underwater 3-axis compass.
- PULSE OX SENSOR - For altitude acclimation, sleep monitoring or between Apnea/Apnea Hunt activities on the surface, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- GARMIN PAY - Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay4 contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- MUSIC - Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening. 32GB of memory allows for more music.
- AUTO DIVE LOG - Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives right on your wrist and share and review dives in Garmin Connect5 or the new Garmin Dive app downloaded to your compatible smartphone.
- RUGGED DESIGN - Water rated to 10ATM (EN13319) and inductive buttons for improved water tightness.
- BATTERY PERFORMANCE - Up to 80 hrs in dive mode, 16 days in smartwatch mode, 48 hrs in GPS mode, 15 hrs in GPS + music mode, 96 hrs in max battery GPS mode, 35 days in expedition GPS mode, 50 days in battery saver watch mode.
- ADVANCED MAPPING - Preloaded 41,000 golf course maps and new SKI maps with over 2000 WW ski resorts.
- PACEPRO - A first-of-its-kind feature that helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- CLIMBPRO - Uses ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- TONE AND VIBRATION ALERTS - Selectable tone and vibration alerts help keep you informed and safe.
- DIVE COMPUTER - Displays depth, dive time, temperature, NDL/TTS, ascent/descent rates, gas mix, PO2, N2 loading, decompression stop information and more.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE - Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- MULTIPLE SPORT / ACTIVITY PROFILES - Includes multiple preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports, adventures and training, including swim, run, bike, ski, row, paddleboard and more.
- DOUBLE BUMP TO CHANGE - During a dive, the user will be able to change pages with a push of the button up or with a hand bump, if their glove thickness does not allow for button presses.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS - View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics3, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.