Molchanovs Competition Grade Lanyard
The best dives are safe dives. Designed by Alexey Molchanov, these lanyards are approved for use at the world's top competitions, but rugged enough to handle daily training sessions.
The cables are available in a range of colours. The length is 115 cm and it weighs 250 g.
- All metal parts are made of resistant marine stainless steel
- Approved for AIDA competitions
- The Italian manufactured carabiner is shaped to glide snag free even along very thick rope
- The combination of the swivel on the carabiner, the stainless steel cable and the rigid connection of the cable to the cuff helps to prevent entanglement of the lanyard
- The wide, comfortable cuff has a quick release tab that opens easily in an emergency