We are part of the Molchanovs Base Training Community, where workouts are provided every week by the world’s top freedivers for freedivers all over the world, at all levels. As your friendly local Molchanovs chapter, we provide a safe environment to do these trainings with guidance from our experienced instructors and trainers, while incorporating a central Zen element.
You will need the following equipment:
- mask or goggles with noseclip
- weights (neckweight or weight belt with weights)
- wetsuit is optional but recommended if you get cold easily
We have two training groups: Beginner and Intermediate-Advanced. Our All Level training sessions have both groups together, while the Intermediate-Advanced training sessions are for intermediate-advanced freedivers only. The beginner group will focus on building solid technique and gradually increasing their breath hold capabilities, and our intermediate-advanced freedivers work on fine tuning their technique and have more challenging breath hold sets. The requirements for joining the Intermediate-Advanced group are:
- Demonstrate good freediving, buddying and rescue techniques
- Static time of 2:30
- 50m Dynamic with bifins or monofin
- 35m Dynamic No Fins
- minimum Molchanovs Lap 1 certification or equivalent
Training schedule and venue:
- Tuesday 7-8.30pm, all levels, at Sports Lifestyle Centre, 3500A Bukit Merah Central, S159837
- Wednesday 7.40-9.40pm, all levels, at Methodist Girls' School, 11 Blackmore Dr, S599986
- Thursday 7-8.30pm, intermediate-advanced group, at Sports Lifestyle Centre, 3500A Bukit Merah Central, S159837
- some Saturdays 3-5pm, all levels, at Queenstown ActiveSg Swimming Complex, 473 Stirling Rd, S148948
Create an account below to join us for a training session!
- Single session - $40
- 5 sessions - $180, 4 months validity
- 10 sessions - $330, 6 months validity
- 20 sessions - $545, 8 months validity
To purchase a session or package, click on menu (3 white lines at the top right corner) below and select "Memberships".
If you are unable to join our training sessions, or prefer 1-1 coaching, private training is also available. Do contact us for more information.
**Do note that only freedivers who have taken a course before are able to join our training sessions.
**The login details to book pool training sessions are different to your account on this website, if you have one. You will need to create a new account if it's your first time booking sessions.powered by Glofox