Included in the costs are:
- Return transport from the airport in Denpasar, Bali to Ocean Prana in Amed (If you are booking flights that are different to the rest of the group and require a private transfer, we can help to arrange it but you will need to pay the driver directly. The fee is ~SGD50 each way for a day transfer and ~SGD60 each way for a night transfer)
- 4 nights dorm style accommodation at Ocean Prana's 6-bed wooden bungalows (shared toilets and bathrooms).
- Coached freediving training sessions: Training - 4 sessions, Wave 1 - 2 sessions, Wave 2 - 4 sessions. (additional sessions can be arranged at $70 per session)
- One recreational guided freediving session at USAT Liberty in Tulamben
Not included in the costs:
Flights: Flights are to be booked individually by trip participants. The recommended flights are:
26 Oct 2019 Scoot TR280 0705-0950
30 Oct 2019 Jetstar 3K246 1925-2210
- Activities other than as described above
- Travel insurance: All participants must carry their own travel insurance, which covers freediving as an activity (e.g. World Nomads) and includes medical evacuation insurance.
- Equipment rental: Equipment is available for rent at the following rates:
|Item||Amount per item per day (SGD)|
|Mask +snorkel/lanyard/weight belt||5|
|Wetsuit (long sleeved)||15|