Included in the costs are:
- 3 nights dorm style accommodation at Ocean Prana's 6-bed wooden bungalows (shared toilets and bathrooms).
- Coached freediving training sessions: Training option - 4 sessions, Wave 1 option - 2 sessions included in the course (additional sessions can be arranged at $70 per session), Wave 2 option - 4 sessions included in the course.
- One recreational guided freediving session at USAT Liberty in Tulamben
Not included in the costs:
- Flights: Flights are to be booked individually by trip participants
- Return transfers to the airport. Costs are $60 during the day, and $70 at night, one way for a car, and you can share with others who are arriving at a similar time, and we can help you to arrange this.
- Activities other than as described above
- Travel insurance: All participants must carry their own travel insurance, which covers freediving as an activity (e.g. World Nomads) and includes medical evacuation insurance.
- Equipment rental: Equipment is available for rent at the following rates:
|Item||Amount per item per day (SGD)|
|Mask +snorkel/lanyard/weight belt||5|
|Freediving fins/short sleeved wetsuit||10|